Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Update

So on thursday, I actually had a small bump!  I think what I was wearing helped but there is definitely a little more there than before!  Also, I have been having slight twinges of pain like small cramps which I guess is from the baby growing or moving.  Im happy its growing but man its not very comfortable!  Other than that, there really isn't ay more news.   I have been reading that I shouldn't lay on my back or stomach which is bad because every time I wake up at night I'm either on my back or stomach.  I guess I'll have to work on that.  I go to the doctor next week for my 16 week checkup and then 4 weeks after that we get to find out the sex of our baby! I cant wait! Then we can register and officially pick a name.  I know there are going to be a lot of babies in the near future and if you don't want one right now, you better stay away from the water because I know 6 pregnant people and 3 couples trying so there is definitely a baby boom a comin!

3 comments:

Strayhorn12 said...

YAY!! a baby bump!!! It is small.. but at least it is growing!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! Yea!! Cannot wait to find out what yall are having.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Yeah for baby bumps and baby makers and and baby trying-to-makers!! Yeah for the whole shebang!!