Friday, December 19, 2008
Recent Changes
Well, I have some pants I wear to school all the time and the last couple of times I have been safety pinning them together because its more comfortable. BUT...on MOnday when I wore them, I couldnt even keep them safety pinned together!! The pin kept coming off and luckily I was wearing a long sweater so I just covered it up and wore my pants undone all day.
I did have my 16 week ultrasound this past wednesday and the doctor said everything looked great. THe baby's heartrate was in the 150s and I have only gained 1 pound since the beginning! Yay for me!! On January 14th we have our 20 week ultrasound were they examine everything and we get to see if its a boy or girl!! I cant wait...I should start a countdown for that!!
Finally, one night this week I was showing James my belly because at night its always bigger and I was excited about it and the pointed out that my belly button is starting to poke out! I couldnt believe it. My belly button is usually pretty far in and now when I rub across my stomach I can feel a small bump where its comin out! How fun!! I know most people are not excited to get bigger and start showing but I truly am excited everytime I can notcie that I am looking more pregnant. Now ask me in 5 months and Ill prob. say Im finished with looking pregnant but for now, every little change its exciting to me and James.
Thats all the new news for now. Hope your all doing well and Ill post pics as soon as I get more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to find out either!! AND.. just cause I will be in Houston doesn't mean I don't want to know!! SO you better call me..
Yea! You only have 22 more days until you will know if the baby is a boy or girl. It was good to see you Sunday, hope we can see you again soon.
Heather... please post the pictures from New Years of your showing belly!!!
Post a Comment