Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Baby Shower

This weekend we had our first baby shower!  It was a family shower given by Katie, Paula, Gloria and Anne.  They had a jungle/safari theme and it was VERY cute!  We got tons of stuff and are so excited and thankful to have so many people that love us and J so much!  I am now 28 weeks along and definitely looking pregnant.  Of course, EVERYONE has to say how small I am for 7 months but hey...that's just less I'll have to worry about later right? =)  I am about to get all of J's things out now and look at it all again since I cant remember everything we got.  We had a great time and it was fun to see so many family members!!

1 comment:

CAB said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time/shower! It's so much fun looking through all the tiny things and getting everything ready for the little one!