On a different subject..J has gone through his 2nd car accident and he's not even here yet! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. We were turning into McDonalds in Lockhart to get a redbox movie and a red truck rear-ended us. THEN....the truck just took off! So of course, James followed him so we could get the license plate and I called 911 to get the police on him. He was probably going about 85 so we couldnt keep up but we were able to get the license plate number. We met the police back at McDonalds and EMS checked me out to make sure everything was fine...which it was. Amazingly, there was hardly any damage to our car. The hit felt so hard but there wasnt even a dent! I guess thats why we LOVE Toyota's so much!! There are just some small scratches and besides being a little sore today, James and I are both fine, and J is fine too! The police called James later that day and told him they got the guy who did it so we were thankful for that, of course I dont know if we will ever know what happens to him but at least he didn't get away. So, our lives continue to be interesting but I guess it gives me things to write about on here. Have a great day..I am LOVING this sunny weather!
Friday, March 20, 2009
NEVER a Dull Moment
We had our 29 week checkup this past Wednesday and all is going great!! I am 30 weeks today and I can't believe it's only 10 weeks until J is due! We were suppose to have another 3D ultrasound but the lady who does it had to take off for 3 days so we rescheduled for 2 weeks from today. I will be 32 weeks then and it will be fun to see him so developed. I just hope it's not too crowded so we can get a good picture. J has been moving so much so I asked the doctor which way he was positioned now and she believes he is head down now, when 2 weeks ago he was head up. Thats a good thing but there is still so much time and space that I'm sure he will be flipping around several more times before he is ready to arrive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I suggest that when J turns 15, you don't try doing the "homeschool" version of driver's ed. LOL
WOW..
lol...ok "anonymous" that was totally not our fault. Although, I dont agree with the homeschool driver's ed anyways so I wouldnt do it but still...it wasnt our fault =)
I'm glad you are all okay! I can't believe you guys are going to have a baby in 10 WEEKS! I was just thinking at the gym that our 10-year reunion is in two years. We are getting old. Love you guys!
Glad you are all okay!
Geez thanks Jacque! Now you got me feelin' old! 10 years!!!??? where did the time go??
Thankful to hear y'all are ok!
Post a Comment