Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Church Shower

This past Sunday, we had our church shower and it was awesome!! I posted pictures on facebook if you want to check them out.  They had the cutest decorations on the table and the cake was so amazing!  We got so many cute things including James' old pokie blankie!! It was such a nice surprise to have a keepsake passed down.  Aunt Katie also MADE the cutest Aggie overalls ever! We will take plenty of pictures.  We love all of our gifts and are so thankful to know so many people that already love J and are so thoughtful to help us out.  I went to Carters at the outlet mall today and knew I could get in trouble but I did ok.  Their shorts were only $5!! So I picked up several pairs of 3 months ones for the summer.  I LOVE the plaid ones...they are my fav.  I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and from now on I go every week! Many people have asked how much J is projected to weigh and I haven't been told so I'll be sure to ask.  Also, my future sister-in-law bought me a maternity massage for Christmas and it is scheduled for tomorrow night!! I can't wait because now I'm starting to get stiff and my feet are hurting a little more so it's the perfect time.  THANKS STEPHANIE!!  Well, only 5 weeks to go and we just can't wait.  I'll be sure to post with anything new that comes up.

1 comment:

Strayhorn12 said...

It was a good shower in deed! Enjoy your massage and I can't wait to hear any news from the doctor visit..