skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hello! It's been a while but last week I had my 31 week check up and everything is still moving right along! My doctor said 32 weeks (which I am at now) is a big milestone for doctors because from then on, if the baby is born, in "normal" pregnancy situations, the baby will be fine. Of course, then she told J that didn't give him permission to come anytime soon! On friday I had my 2nd 3D ultrasound. They give you 2 chances to get good pics so that was really neat! I posted one on here and I think J will have James' nose. He was moving so much this time and he even made several facial expressions! I just love 3D ultrasounds! The ultrasound technician also told me that J's head was already down so thats a good thing! I also posted a picture of me since it's been a month since my last picture. I feel like I have really grown just in the past week so I'm sure I'll be getting bigger a lot more rapidly now...I'll have to double up on the Cocoa Butter =) So, there are only 8 weeks left and I guess since I can't "nest" by decorating J's room (since we will be moving...of course, we dont know where yet) I have gone through all of J's stuff and organized it in tubs so that I can have it ready for when we move for the summer. I've even made lists of things we have and still need and all that good stuff! Now, it's just a waiting game. We are so ready to hold him it's crazy! I have 2 more 2 week visits and then start going every week so I hope it will fly by. That's really all the news for now. Enjoy the pics and I'll try to post again soon.
5 comments:
Moving right along! Where are you moving to?
Anywhere!! Right now we live in "no where" texas! LOL. It's a little one stop light town that James works in and it's just WAY too small. We hope to move closer to Austin, preferably to the north of Austin but we will go wherever we can get teaching jobs. Of course, this is easier said than done. No luck yet. We are looking in the Dallas area too so hopefully something will work out.
WOW!!! You are getting huge!!! About time!!! I am counting the days until he is here!!
I veto the Dallas area... that is too far away from me!!!
lol..your not the only one kath!
Post a Comment