We decided to create this blog to share our experience with our close family and friends. We hope you enjoy it!
All of the pictures are so sweet. Love the Black & White one.! So glad he is here. Hope you are doing well.
what sweet pictures! can't wait to see him in person!!!
congrats!!! I know yall will make great parents!!!
I must say, J is definantly the cutest nephew I have! Seriously, he's adorable and I can't wait until ALL our children get to meet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All of the pictures are so sweet. Love the Black & White one.! So glad he is here. Hope you are doing well.
what sweet pictures! can't wait to see him in person!!!
congrats!!! I know yall will make great parents!!!
I must say, J is definantly the cutest nephew I have! Seriously, he's adorable and I can't wait until ALL our children get to meet!
Post a Comment