This week not much has changed. I am still 75% effaced but I did increase from 1cm to 1.5 cm dialated. Not much change but its progress. I am happy about this because as much as I want J to be here, I still have things at school I dont want to miss. Plus, my camera is getting fixed and will be ready in 7 to 10 business days so I told J to wait until then...LOL! So I realized today that it is going to be incredibly hard to find a bra to fit me after J is born! I think Im gonna have to special order them online which really stinks. I checked out motherhood and no luck but I also know of this other place that may have them but its a really expensive place and they will probably be $50 which is CRAZY! Ill figure something out. Ive added a pic of Me and Anne from this past weekend. I am 37 weeks in the pic and Anne is 35 weeks. I did not know I was THAT short!! Anyways, thats all for now, I dont really think J will come too early now. My friend had a dream he came the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend! We are moving that Sat. so its very possible. Ill update yall next week! Love ya!Wednesday, May 13, 2009
This week not much has changed. I am still 75% effaced but I did increase from 1cm to 1.5 cm dialated. Not much change but its progress. I am happy about this because as much as I want J to be here, I still have things at school I dont want to miss. Plus, my camera is getting fixed and will be ready in 7 to 10 business days so I told J to wait until then...LOL! So I realized today that it is going to be incredibly hard to find a bra to fit me after J is born! I think Im gonna have to special order them online which really stinks. I checked out motherhood and no luck but I also know of this other place that may have them but its a really expensive place and they will probably be $50 which is CRAZY! Ill figure something out. Ive added a pic of Me and Anne from this past weekend. I am 37 weeks in the pic and Anne is 35 weeks. I did not know I was THAT short!! Anyways, thats all for now, I dont really think J will come too early now. My friend had a dream he came the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend! We are moving that Sat. so its very possible. Ill update yall next week! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey.. .5 cm is going in the right direction! I am glad to hear everything is going well.. I understand about not missing anything.. and I guess I could make it home Memorial Day weekend.. for a really special reason.. Just remember - call AS SOON AS YOU GO INTO LABOR.. cause I will be on my way! Can't wait.. And I LOVE the picture of my two beautiful-very pregnant sisters!
Oh my goodness. Looking at the countdown and it says 38 weeks.. He is so big!!
If it helps, I seriously don't feel that I am that much taller than you!
I'm sure you are still taller than me. :)
Post a Comment