Sunday, October 12, 2008
1st appointment
Last week we had our first doctor's appointment and we were really looking forward to it. Since I hadn't been sick or really feeling weird, people were making me feel like I wasn't really pregnant. BUT...at our first appointment, they did an ultrasound which we didn't know they could do so early and we got to see our precious baby! I was so cool! We were able to see the heart beating and we even got the baby's first of billions of pictures! I have posted the best one we have. Of course, you can't see much but it's precious to us! We have our next appointment Nov. 5th (James' bday) and we will get to hear the heartbeat! Too Cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How exciting! You should take your video recorder to your appointment since James won't be able to go...
I always can't wait to show too. It makes it seem more real.
Thank you so much for putting this together! I hate missing everything, but I'm so glad I'll get to see you guys (and our amazing Katie) in December!
To Jacque: You are just going to have to bite the bullet and move back so you can be around all these new babies.. and future babies.. cause it is just a matter of time until someone else is expecting...
Awww...isn't my "great" niece or nephew beautiful. I agree with Jacque about the blog...and Jacque I agree with ktbeth2
Huy... from the picture so far, I think it will have my hair line... :-) Papa
Post a Comment