Also, it has been a month since we found out about our new bundle of joy. James took a picture of of me the day we found out and I plan on taking one each month I just haven't done it yet because I haven't really changed at all so it's going to look the same. I know I need to take one anyways and I will but I'm just not motivated right now.
Anyways, one week from Wednesday I will get to hear the baby's heartbeat and Cissy says that it will determine the sex and I have heard that fast heartbeats are girls and slow are boys but I don't think its for sure so I will ask and we will see. Hopefully I will get more pictures at the appointment and be able to post them. Thats it for now!
4 comments:
I still need to buy Kodak stock. I wonder if it is down now???
hey guys, sorry it took me so long to start an account (busy..busy). anyway i am so excited for yall. you will make wounderful parents. love yall.
Is James hoping for a baby einstein so that he can retire early? I know that as teachers we'd appreciate it! Glad to hear your still feeling well! Hope it continues! Scott says hello!
you know your baby would be the one who could do the best jazz hands! Love y'all.
Post a Comment