Sunday, October 19, 2008

Road Trip

Well, this weekend we went to Dallas for my aunt's wedding and I was worried that some sickness may hit me since it hasn't yet. However, everything was fine and actually, I really haven't been that hungry at all. I make myself eat because I know I need to but it's not always easy. My cousin and his wife are expecting their 7th child (I know, Crazy) and she is about 12 weeks along and said she didn't get sick until 8weeks. Since Im at 8 weeks, Im crossing my fingers my luck continues. If you read the week by week info about the baby, it's the size of a grape now and it says the nose is starting to be slightly visible and lovely aunt Katie said with our kid its probably very visible! I'll be sure to tell them you said that when they are born too Aunt Katie! =) Anyways, there really isn't anything new to tell you about right now and Ill let you know when there is.

5 comments:

Strayhorn12 said...

Ok.. From one who possesses a rather big noise, I think I am entitled to say my little niece/nephew may very well have one as well.. BUT.. Big noise or not, I am going to love and spoil that little one!

Heather,James,J and Cooper said...

Do you know you mispelled nose? And not just once but twice! I still hope it was a type-o but to do the same thing 2 times is a little scary!

brittin1040 said...

I can't wait to meet little baby Jefferson or Gracie!! They will most definitely have the biggest nose ever know to man!! But he/she will be the cutest thing in the world!! Don't worry about eating, I have been eating enough for the both of us!

Jacque Brown said...

The baby meter says he or she is the size of a strawberry now and can move!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never noticed you guys having big noses. Did I miss something? You'd think after knowing you for so long the thought would have crossed my mind. I'll have to check you guys out again at Thanksgiving to see what I've been missing! :)