Thursday, January 15, 2009
And the Verdict is...
It's a BOY!!! His name is James Robert Jefferson Moseley II (not jr.) and we are going to call him J. The doctor said everything looked great and we got some great pictures and a video. I will post the pictures as soon as I can...don't worry. J is the first Moseley grandson and first Moseley boy in his generation actually!! His heartrate was 136 and in the video he was moving his little mouth! It was too cute. Of course, we had to go buy something blue right away so he got 2 outfits and bibs that say I love Mommy and Daddy's Team MVP. We are very thankful that everything is going so great and we are sooooo excited to be having a sweet little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! I am so happy for the both of you. J could not ask for better parents than you and James. And yes I am very excited that G will have another friend to play with. Hope we can have girl sometime soon too.
I am so excited. J. is a very lucky little boy....
That's so great!!! I'm so glad for you guys! It is obvious that Baby J will not be lacking in love!!!!
Chip and I are so happy for you both! We can't wait to meet the little guy. He looks so precious in the sonogram pics.
Post a Comment