I have been able to feel "flutters" and hiccups for a little while now and one morning recently, the movement felt VERY strong. James hadn't been able to feel the movement yet but this was so strong I looked at my stomach and actually saw it moving! I told James to give me his hand and he actually felt it 2 or 3 times!! He was so excited and it was really cool. Now, usually at night when I'm sitting or laying still, I can feel J kicking or punching and see my stomach moving a little bit! It is pretty neat and I've been waiting for when James could feel it too. I can't wait to feel it moving more. I recently hung up the clothes we have already acquired ( which is quite a few, of course) and let me tell you...his area of the closet is the cutest thing ever!! Hopefully we can register soon and it's going to be hard not buying him more clothes each time I go to the store!! I am now 21 weeks along so I added a pic. of me since I'm starting to look pregnant finally. Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
"I like to KICK, STRETCH and KICK!!"
I have been able to feel "flutters" and hiccups for a little while now and one morning recently, the movement felt VERY strong. James hadn't been able to feel the movement yet but this was so strong I looked at my stomach and actually saw it moving! I told James to give me his hand and he actually felt it 2 or 3 times!! He was so excited and it was really cool. Now, usually at night when I'm sitting or laying still, I can feel J kicking or punching and see my stomach moving a little bit! It is pretty neat and I've been waiting for when James could feel it too. I can't wait to feel it moving more. I recently hung up the clothes we have already acquired ( which is quite a few, of course) and let me tell you...his area of the closet is the cutest thing ever!! Hopefully we can register soon and it's going to be hard not buying him more clothes each time I go to the store!! I am now 21 weeks along so I added a pic. of me since I'm starting to look pregnant finally. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thanks four the post!! This is just oo exciting!!! And I must say, my class is thoroughly interested in my nieces and soon to be nephews!
I can always count on you to comment!!
you know it!
Yeah! By the time you are 8-9 months your stomach will look like a very stormy day at the ocean with the waves crashing all inside you. I know that sounds super wierd but really, that's what it looks like!
That's awesome that James can already feel the baby. I don't think Mike felt Kayleigh kick until I was around 26 weeks. Everytime he put his hand on my belly she would get very still! Can't wait to see y'all in a couple weeks!
yeah, most of the time when James puts his hand on me J does get very still but twice now, I guess James tricked him and he was able to feel it. I can't wait to see yall too!!!
Very exciting times Heather and James - we're so happy for y'all. Our newest little one should be here any day now! Stop by and visit us at The Old House Spill sometime and say hello.
http://oldspillhouse.blogspot.com
Hi Heather -
Yes, baby is a girl - the quilt I was talking about most recently is for our youngest boy, Mr. A :)
As for names, top secret 'til she's born :) I'll send you an email - we don't use their names on the blog. Or ours for that matter - glad you were able to figure out who we were - there aren't many pics of me and CKB :)
Heather, you look too cute! It's very exciting that you can feel J moving around in there! Just wait until he starts waking you up at night! (I've heard that happens sometimes!)
Post a Comment