Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flutters

So, recently I have been feeling a "flutter" here and there which is said to be the baby moving but usually I will feel it one time and then it wont happen again for a couple of days so I cant really tell if I felt something for real.  BUT... today on the way home from work I kept feeling it like 4 or 5 times.  Then tonight I felt it more, like several times in a row! I think the baby was break dancing or something =)  I also felt like I could feel it on the outside but James was sleeping so I couldn't have him see if he could feel it too.  It was really neat to finally feel something and I know there is more to come!

9 comments:

Strayhorn12 said...

break dancing -- already!! WOW! That is talent -- and in such a small space.. Maybe he/she should go on "So You Think You can DANCE!" :)

Heather,James,J and Cooper said...

lol! hey I'd be ok if my kid could make millions to support his/her parents!=)

Cissy said...

That is SO exciting! You'll really love the moments s/he "visits" with you! Just to let you know, break dancing is in your baby's genes. Really - when James was about 3-4, he dropped into a break dance at just about any given moment - mostly at church (not during the service!) which, of course totally freaked out some of the brothers & the sisters. But, it always made me smile!!

Cissy said...

Sorry - I've changed my name.

Rebekah Sacran said...

Yeah! Do you find out next week what it is?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Just wait until you see and feel his/her foot or elbow move across your belly. Its amazing. I saw a picture someone took of the baby pressing her foot inside her mommy's tummy and you could see the outline of it on the outside. It was really neat.

Jacque Brown said...

I noticed that the baby can hear now, so you guys can start talking to him/her and playing music!

lisamiller said...

That is super exciting. The first flutters are so special but just wait... you have so much to look forward to! Wait until he/she is ROLLING around in there and you can feel feet and elbows! You look adorable by the way. I want your tummy to get bigger though!!!

Aunt Mary said...

I remember those precious moments.... Remember, it is not ever too early to start reading to my great nephew or niece...should know which soon.