Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's been a while

Hello everyone! I realized it's been a while since I have posted but there really isn't much going on...at least not baby related! However, we did register at Target and Babies R Us recently so that was fun. It was hard though because since I've never done this, I don't know what all I need. I had a checklist from the store and friends have told me things but there are so many things out there that I just think are unneccassary its crazy! I'm sure once J is here I'll end up wanting some of those "crazy" things...lol. We did go with a safari theme for the nursery. Our bedding is at Babies R Us so you can see what the theme is based on there. I go to the doctor next week for my 24 week checkup but for now, all we can do it wait. J is moving all day everyday now although, I don't think most of it can be felt on the outside just yet. I know I only have about 3 1/2 months left and it will fly by but James and I are so ready to hold and cuddle J its just not fair!=) We hope everyone is doing good and I'll try to post sooner next time.

3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Just enjoy it if you can. You'll miss (some parts of) it once you are done.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I was actually sad when I wasn't prego anymore. Glad you are doing well, though, and we can't wait to see you Saturday!

Strayhorn12 said...

I can't wait to hold and cuddle Baby J either! See you and the belly this weekend!