Sunday, February 8, 2009

AAAAAAHHHHH!

Ok so one REALLY bad thing about being pregnant is the fact that there are many medicines you cannot take!  And even worse, you don't know everything that is off limits so you always have to call the doctor AND the doctor is closed on Sundays!!! I'm sure no one really needs to know this but I'm sitting here in pain and the only thing that helps is sleeping but I just slept for 2 hours on the way home from Houston and Im afraid if i sleep more ill never sleep tonight and be in pain all through the night! At least now I can find something  a little decent on TV.  Anyways, I am 99% sure I have a UTI because I have had 3 or 4 in the past and I usually take AZO to relieve the pain until I can go to the doctor.  Actually, I can tell the minute one is coming on so I take the meds immediately an NEVER feel any pain.  However, since I dont know if I can take anything it has been getting worse and worse all day and I'm already a baby when it come to pain. (I know, I know, I'm about to have a baby...dont ask how ill make it through that pain.  I choose not to think about it right now.=))  Anyways, I have to wait until 7:30 tomorrow morning to call my doctor and then find out what I need to do.  For now, James got me a BIG bottle of cran-apple juice i am downing, which of course makes me pee more and as a result is NO FUN! Well, like I said, Im sitting here in pain so I thought i'd vent.  Thanks for listening! 

No comments: