Moral of this story....Wal-Mart pharmacists stink...go to CVS!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Relief thanks to Stephanie!
OK so I have to say a big thanks to Stephanie because she read my previous entry and texted me about calling CVS to ask the pharmacist. The thing is, when we got the cran-apple juice at wal-mart, I asked the pharmacist there but she was so rude and acted like I was wasting her time and just said I'd have to ask my doctor. I was just about in tears because im already more emotional and she was rude and i was in pain. I didn't think to get a second opinion. SO I called a CVS and the pharmacist was so nice and asked me a few question about my pregnancy and she went to look it up and came back and said I could take it!!!!! I couldnt pop those pills fast enough! lol. I have an appointment with my doctor on tuesday so ill be sure to have her make sure everything is ok and to write me a prescription so it wont spread to my kidneys but for now, I can wait till the meds kick in...my spirits are already better! Thanks so much Stephanie! Your a life saver!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you're feeling better - that is very frustrating about taking medicine when you're pregnant. I hope you're doing even better today!
I said I'd email you baby's name after she was born, but I don't have your email address and don't see it on the blog here. Maybe you heard what it was from CKB at the ordination Saturday. If not, email me and I'll fill you in!
cablevins at yahoo dot com
UTI are no fun. I am sorry that you are feeling bad. I hope things get better for you and cannot wait to see you soon.
Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment